Our main focus at Republic Spine & Pain is providing customized care to improve our patients' quality of life. From the warm greeting extended by our front office staff to the detail and attention given by Dr. Ostadian and Dr. Yeh, each patient is treated with conscientious expert care. We provide life-changing, intelligent, and comprehensive treatments for conditions that cause pain.
Our patients are treated as welcomed guests and receive a unique level of personal attention. Since pain affects every aspect your life, the preferred and most beneficial treatment is a multi-disciplinary approach. This means providing treatment for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our treatments often help patients delay or avoid costly and risky surgeries.
People who suffer from arthritis and other conditions with the joints can benefit from joint injections. These uncomplicated treatments are often composed of steroids or hyaluronic acids that can alleviate inflammatory effects on the joints, ultimately reducing discomfort and helping you feel better when moving around. It may work by acting as a lubricant and shock absorber in the joint, helping the knee to move smoothly, thereby lessening pain.
Please Republic Spine & Pain for more information on joint injections, or to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists.
A variety of pain management procedures, including nerve blocks, stimulators, and injections of pain medicine, are available in our Austin and Georgetown, Texas offices:
- Epidural injections (lumbar, thoracic, and neck)
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Trigger point injections
- BOTOX injections
- Supartz Knee Injections
- Sympathetic ganglion blocks: stellate, lumbar, impar
- Selective nerve root blocks: cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Peripheral nerve blocks and peripheral nerve stimulators
- Sympathetic plexus blocks: celiac and hypogastric
- Facet joint or medial branch nerve blocks: cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Radiofrequency neurolysis / thermal ablation
- Discography – lumbar
- Greater and lesser occipital nerve blocks
- Epidural lysis of adhesions
- Major joint or bursa injections
- Intrathecal and spinal injection of medications
- Placement of spinal or epidural catheters for spinal infusions
- Percutaneous disc decompression, nucleoplasty, and annuloplasty (IDET, biacuplasty)
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint radiofrequency ablation and joint blocks
- Vertebroplasty / kyphoplasty
- Facial blocks – trigeminal, glossopharyngeal, and sphenopalantine nerve blocks
Talk to a pain doctor today at Republic Spine & Pain. Please call us in Austin or Georgetown, TX at (512) 219-8787 or use our online appointment request form.